Friday 15 April 2011

Tintern Ridge Red 2009, The Cornerstone Bar and Grill



One of my really good friends is in town from Boston.  She has been having a rough week and needed a little get away.  I was lucky enough to be graced with her presence.  Needless to say we went to Cornerstone's for lunch yesterday, the food was good, the wine was meh.  Granted we did get the cheapest bottle on the wine list, mainly because I cannot justify spending 45 dollars on a bottle of wine I can get for 7 dollars at the LCBO.  I also must admit I am not a huge drinker of Ontario wines, I tend to gravitate more towards Italy and France.


  • This wine was exceptionally light in taste
  • A little bit fruity
  • Very light in colour, almost watery
  • Not a strong flavour, kind of bland

I found this wine not necessarily bad, just unremarkable which is almost worse.  I don't really have much to say about it at all.

Rating: 2/5 Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment